Friday, May 18, 2007

 

SWAP-0-RAMA

Now that our paper goods are showing up at our doors and inventory has been made, you may have heard that one of your neighbors received a surplus, others a slight deficit. In either case, if you would like to exchange a pack of this for a pack of that, feel free to wheel & deal with each other throughout the summer. We traditionally order extras just so that we can attempt to help you out in case you should run out, but as you can see it's not enough to cover everyone. I'll start first with all that I have to offer after handing out some from earlier this week:

7 packs of CERTIFICATES
6 packs of YA CARDS
25 packs of BLANK READING LOGS
18 POSTERS
19 packs of TIMED READ LOGS
34 packs of BOOKMARKS
178 packs of LINED READING LOGS
8 Paper MANUALS


As I said before, there's not a lot left. However if you tend to look at a glass half full, you'll see that our 178 packs of LINED READING LOGS can also serve as mini-posters--and we have tons of those. *SMILE* So what's the message for today boys & girls? Order a lot and order early when we start promoting the deadline each fall. You'll be a much happy camper when your orders finally arrive.

Comments:
Here's what I requested, but haven't received (yet?)
11 X 17 POSTER - 3
READING RECORD - TIME CLOCKS - 2
READING RECORD - LINED - 1
CERTIFICATES - 2
BOOKMARKS - 2

Here's what I have that I didn't order:
Book Pack, Red - 75
Library Card Holders - 25

The packing slip from Janway says that this is shipping record 1 of 1, so I kind of doubt I'll get anything else. (Then again, this is my first SRP in MA, so I really don't know).

Anyway, I could really use some reading logs and certificates. Everything else I can make on my own if need be.
 
Well shucks, that sucks! Hopefully you'll receive your orders by Tuesday of next week. The person that I need to contact is gone for the day. But I'll check back Monday to find out when your order was shipped. I'll set some things aside for delivery just in case they didn't go out.

In the meantime, is anyone missing an order of Book Packs & Library Card Holders? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
 
Could use two small posters (11x17) and some bookmarks if anyone out there has extras.
 
I have 2 packs (50 each) of Timed Reading Records I can't use.

I need 3 packs of blank reading logs and 4 packs of bookmarks.

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?